AOL SMTP error can occur due to inaccurate settings for the SMTP server, and you get issues while sending and receiving emails through your AOL account. Now you can get fixed with these steps given below:
• Open your email client program and go to the ‘tools’ menu.
• Click on ‘accounts’ option to choose your AOL account and further click on ‘properties.’
• Go to the general tab and click on continue after confirming the correct AOL email address.
• Next, go to the server option and confirm your username and password.
• Unmark, the option ‘login, using secure password authentication.’
• Go to login info in the settings and further you need to enter your username and password.
If you need, then you can also contact at AOL customer service
and get fixed easily and quickly.
Read More: - AOL customer support numberAOL customer service number