McAfee is quite an easy software to install on your computer, but somehow you may end up having incomplete error and unable to move further to access the software. To fix the issue, you can follow these steps:
• Open the command prompt on your computer and type ‘net user administrator/active: yes.’
• Press enter and then close the command prompt.
• Next, you have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys together and log out from your windows.
• Now click on administrator and log in again.
• Then try to install McAfee software again to your system.
If you need further support, you can call at Mcafee customer support number
and get the prominent support and professional guidance to fix the issue.
Read more: Mcafee helpline number